To comply with the Canadian code of conduct and any single merchant that wants to opt out of supporting contactless, Datacap has released a new version of NETePay supporting Vantiv Integrated Payments, now Worldpay Canadian EMV through Global Payments.
What's new in this release?
- All file builds are defaulted to enable contactless, however this new version supports a new parameter to enable or disable contactless payments by a simple “on/off” PSCS configuration.
- This new version is now used when any stage file is built on PSCS for a Vantiv IP Canadian EMV NETePay.
What's important about this release?
- This NETePay must be used with the newly released version DSIEMVClientX 1.26 and a Verifone Vx820 PIN pad running XPI 12.07.05.
- DSIEMVClientX 1.26 is not compatible with any other Canadian NETePay.
- Merchants will need to notify Worldpay if they plan to "opt out" of EMV Contactless. The PSCS stage file will be updated and a new parameter download will need to be executed on the local machine.
The install package is available on the Datacap software download site.
Have questions? Comment below.