I am trying to implement Hosted Payment Page method for Web store (The configuration is Web browser - My Server - https:// certtransaction.hostedpayments.com gateway).
My workflow is :
1. Client (web browser) sends /payment request (our internal method) to Server.
2. Server sends successfully TransactionSetup xml request to https:// certtransaction.hostedpayments.com., got the TrasactionSetupID and reply it to the client.
3. Client redirects to Hosted Pay Page form, user populates the form and the gateway redirects back with HostedPaymentStatus=Complete status and other params.
4. Client sends /payment_complete request (our internal method) to confirm the transaction (sends TrasactionSetupID).
All is ok before the next step:
5. Server have to be sure that the operation is completed successfully (then it will create the payment record in our DB). I am trying to send TransactionQuery requests as it's described in your Express Interface API v2.8.4.pdf document: "The POS can now programmatically query Element’s real-time reporting API, TransactionQuery, using the TransactionSetupID for the specific purchase, to obtain the asynchronous result of the payment transaction."
I've sent the request by analogy to TransactionSetup one:
the request params are:
It replies with the body message:
<Response xmlns='https://transaction.elementexpress.com'><Response><ExpressResponseCode>103</ExpressResponseCode><ExpressResponseMessage>The 'https://transaction.elementexpress.com:TransactionQuery' element is not declared.</ExpressResponseMessage></Response></Response>
What am I doing wrong? Thanks in advance.