This document is intended for software developers needing to refer to specific versions of triPOS Cloud. The triPOS Cloud Release Notes provide information about:
- New Features & Improvements
- Bug Fixes & Other Changes
- EMV-Certified Processors Supported
- Supported Devices
- Future Releases
How to view previous version release notes
All release notes starting with triPOS Cloud Release v5 (9/28/2017) will be managed in the attached .PDF at the bottom of this document.
How to get release note alerts
To receive notifications every time this document is updated one most follow this document.
- Select Actions in the top right corner and check Following and Inbox
Release Notes - triPOS Cloud Production Release v20.1.5
CERT Release Date: March 19 2020 12:00 PM CST
PROD Release Date: March 23 2020 11:00 PM CST
Please note that triPOS Cloud releases are intended to be backward compatible so as not to impact your existing triPOS Cloud integration. When new features and functionality are added to the platform, the updates should have no impact on your integration unless you choose to take advantage of them.
New Features & Improvements
- Updated to latest BIN table dated Mar/9/2020.
- Zero dollar tip is now allowed in tipSelections
- triPOS will now send ticketNumber, ShiftId, ClerkNumber, MarketCode to Express via request
Bug Fixes & Other Changes
- Corrected issue with delayed EMV transactions on Ingenico devices
- Fixed issues with barcode scanner for iSMP4. Previously, Barcode scanner always remained active, possibly leading to battery drain.
- Invalid values are gracefully handled in request, by sending response as "Invalid Input".
- Removed delay during remove/reinsert card for Sale endpoint for iSC250.
- Timeout on Pin Entry screen increased from 15 seconds to 60 seconds on MX915.
- Enabled Cancel button on Signature endpoint for all Ingenico devices.
- Enabled Enter button on Yes/No screens for all Ingenico devices.
- On the creation of Omni/Paymetric, Pinpad will now display "Token Created" message.
- "aimerLightsOn" and "scanLightsOn" fields for ISMP4 now get set through request.
- IPP320/Ipp350 now display a meaningful message for not supporting Yes/no selection for Selection endpoint.
- PIN Pad now prompts to enter tip amount when "Other" is given as option in tipselection.
- triPOS will now support "HotelLodging" as Marketcode for Lodging Sale, Authorization and Authorization completion.
- Updating application configuration with empty Idle message on PINPad is now allowed.
- When using an Ingenico iSC250 and the Refund endpoint, if an EMV card is removed too soon, the device may freeze on the Card Removed screen and wait for a timeout to occur before returning to idle. The transaction is approved and returns a statusCode of SignatureRequiredPinPadError because the device is unable to display the signature screen. This issue is specific to the iSC250 PIN pad only; other Ingenico devices are unaffected.
- Mastercard contactless transactions with NFC cards are getting Cancelled on Mx devices
- Ingenico devices experiencing a problem with PIN bypass when selecting US Debit (Debit) on Multi-Aid EMV card.
- triPOS sending incorrect statusCode in transaction response to POS application. Setting statusCode = ”none” instead of “timeout” when a timeout occurs or “cancel” when Cancel button is pressed in the Credit/Debit prompts in a Multi-Aid card transaction
EMV-Certified Processors Supported
- First Data
NEW! Ingenico iSC250, iSC480, iPP320, iPP350, iSMP4
|Device||Production Support||Cert Device Available||Production Device Available|
|Verifone Mx915 (IP)||May 2017||Yes||Yes|
|Verifone Mx925 (IP)||September 28, 2017||Yes||Yes|
|Ingenico iPP320 (IP)||September 28, 2017||Yes||Yes|
|Ingenico iPP350 (IP)||March 1, 2018||Yes||Yes|
|Ingenico iSC250 (IP)||March 1, 2018||Yes||Yes|
|Ingenico iSC480 (IP)||March 1, 2018||Yes||Yes|
|Ingenico iSMP4 (IP w/barcode)||March 1, 2018||Yes||Yes|
|Ingenico iSMP4 (IP w/out barcode)||March 1, 2018||Yes||Yes|
|triPOS Cloud Release||Version||Production Date|
|Current||Release v20.1.3||February 5 2020|
|Future||Release v20.1.5||March 23 2020|