The suggestions in this template page are meant as high level guidance only. You can adjust this template depending on the nature of your project. The text in red (this text) is provided for explanation only. Please delete this text before publishing your page in Vantiv O.N.E.
Provide one or two paragraphs that provide some context to your project or solution.
- What is this technology all about?
- Why is it important?
- What problem does it solve?
Consider providing an image an floating it to the right as shown here to create some visual interest and make the page more readable.
If appropriate, list some suggested use cases explaining how your technology can be used.
- It can be used to help merchants keep track of inventory
- It can help drive revenue and loyalty by providing incentives for repeat customer visits and purchases
- It can be used to fasten pictures to the wall :-)
This would be a good place to describe the software project you've built
- What does it do?
- What use cases above does it address?
- What technology is used for the implementation?
- What parts of the project need additional work?
- Anything else you think is relevant
- A screenshot or series of pictures would be great
- Feel free to add additional headings if appropriate for your topic
- If you're project is in a personal GitHub repository that's fine, but we will try and collect most projects into the VantivLabs GitHub repository. Try and avoid storing code in Vantiv O.N.E. unless it is just a short fragment for illustration.
Provide links to any third party or Vantiv reference materials that might be helpful to developers wanting to learn more about your project.
- GoogleMaps Developer Resources
- Fitbit Developer Resources
- Vantiv eCommerce LitleXML specification
Adjust legal text and disclaimers as appropriate to cover any third party projects registered or in-registered trademarks that you reference in your text. For example:
Fitbit, Fitbit Surge, iPhone, and iOS are registered or unregistered marks belonging to their respective owners who are unaffiliated with and do not endorse or sponsor Vantiv, and Vantiv likewise does not endorse or sponsor Fitbit, Fitbit Surge, iPhone, or iOS.