Discovery and information gathering
Each customer will have their own specific needs and requirements for launching a new product or piece of functionality to an existing product. This phase aims to capture those needs and requirements and surface any required additional resources that will be necessary for a successful launch. This phase is also where we aim to de-risk the product launch as much as possible, ensuring that no unknown issues surface in the later stages of the program.
- Key Activities: planning, de-risking, documenting
Once the requirements and resources have been identified, we will work with the customer to create their formal integration plan and also secure the resources necessary for the later phases of the launch.
- Key Activities: plan finalization, resource allocation, team introductions
In this phase, we work with the customer team, as well as Vantiv team members to ensure that all involved parties have access to the necessary documentation, tools, APIs and environments that they will need to execute the product launch.
- Key Activities: access credentialing, provisioning support, documentation review
Development and implementation
This is where the rubber meets the road. The customer team works directly with their assigned Vantiv integration team members to write the code and test the actual product integration in a sandbox environment.
- Key Activities: development, technical support, testing
Once the development activity and testing are complete, the product is sent to the dedicated certification resource to ensure that it meets all necessary regulatory, security and partner certification guidelines.
- Key Activities: external testing, certification testing
Finally, the customer team and Vantiv launch provisioning resource can work to push out the product into its final production environment.
- Key Activities: launch prep, production environment migration