Vantiv Integrated Payments helps payment integrators protect account data with point-to-point encryption (P2PE). By leveraging Vantiv’s PCI-validated P2PE solution and our PCI PTS SRED certified hardware, payment applications are removed from PA-DSS compliance and merchants can qualify for reduced PCI-DSS scope. Other encryption products are available, but only Vantiv offers VeriFone PCI PTS certified hardware. Our P2PE certified devices are more secure because the solution is designed to deter tampering from ordering to processing. If malicious activity is detected, the device is disabled, preventing a breach at the point of entry.
Benefits of P2PE
- Validated P2PE provides the strongest protection per PCI SSC for a merchant’s business
- Vantiv’s non-listed encryption and listed P2PE remove ISVs from PA-DSS scope
- The only validated P2PE solution that supports VeriFone
- Implementation support for merchant PIM
- Gateway solution that offers P2PE
Vantiv’s P2PE makes PCI compliance easy
Payment software developers that integrate to triPOS, Mobile SDK, or Express have the power to offer merchants significantly reduced PCI-DSS compliance requirements. When properly implemented, merchants become eligible for SAQ P2PE-HW (35 questions) instead of SAQ D (326 questions). In addition, merchants no longer need to complete ASV vulnerability scanning or penetration testing.
Certified P2PE hardware