The Vantiv Onboarding process will vary according to implementation model. The three common integration models are: direct (via LitleXML), through an Integrated Partner, and through a non-integrated third party. The table below shows the typical tasks and overall timeline.
All timelines shown below assume availability of PayFac/Partner engineering resources. Lack of resources for coding and testing will extend the timeline.
|Direct integration or through non-integrated partner|
|Through integrated partner|
While the steps may vary depending on the PayFac and their unique requirements, the process Vantiv generally follows in onboarding a PayFac is outlined below:
Implementation Kick-off Call
- Introduction to your Implementation Analyst
- Review and confirmation of your configuration model, including walk-through of the Implementation questionnaire
- Confirmation of contracted VAS services
Development and Testing
- Integration development (i.e., coding)
- PayFac specific test configuration
- Testing and Certification
- Template Account configuration
- Access configuration (i.e., iQ, PayFac Portal, sFTP account creation, SSR configuration)
- Move from Pre-Live to Production Environment
- Production Testing
- Loading of Sub-merchant accounts
- Begin processing live transactions
- Hand-off call with PayFac Merchant Services
Learn about the PayFac API.