WooCommerce is a popular eCommerce platform. Implemented as a WordPress plug-in, WooCommerce helps developers easily build full-function eCommerce sites with minimal development effort. Several WordPress themes are integrated with WooCommerce providing design flexibility for eCommerce developers and merchants.
WooCommerce developers can easily tap the powerful features of Vantiv’s eCommerce solutions using a pre-built WooCommerce extension downloadable at http://www.woothemes.com/products/litle/
Using Vantiv’s eCommerce gateway, customers are prompted for their credit card details on the WooCommerce checkout page, and Vantiv handles authorization and settlement.
Additional information on configuring the payment gateway is provided at http://docs.woothemes.com/document/litle-payment-gateway/
Key Features supported on WooCommerce with Vantiv
- Seamless integration into the WooCommerce checkout page
- Customers stay on your site while purchasing
- Add custom title for gateway
- Add custom description for gateway
- Specify a reporting group for eCommerce transactions
- Switch between Sandbox and Live modes
- Switch between Authorize Only and Authorize and Capture transaction mode
- Debug mode available
- Receive debug details via email
- Card CVV code required