Vantiv’s Express API helps developers process a variety of payment transactions for multiple payment types. There are separate transaction types applicable to credit cards, debit cards and checks.
You can code payment transactions using the Express API in your language of choice.
Examples are available at http://github.com/elementps.
Credit card transactions
- Sale (CreditCardSale)
- Authorization (CreditCardAuthorization)
- Authorization Completion (CreditCardAuthorizationCompletion)
- AVS Only (CreditCardAVSOnly)
- Credit / Return (CreditCardCredit / CreditCardReturn)
- Reversal (CreditCardReversal)
- Void (CreditCardVoid)
- Adjustment (CreditCardAdjustment)
- Incremental Authorization (CreditCardIncrementalAuthorization)
Debit card transactions
- Sale (DebitCardSale)
- Return (DebitCardReturn)
- Reversal (DebitCardReversal)
- Credit / Return
Additional documentation about the Express API is available in Developer Documentation