Worldpay Community User Guidelines
Last revised March 2, 2017
We welcome your participation in the Worldpay ONE Community, an online community that is working together to share ideas and propose solutions. We want all of our members and visitors to have the best possible experience; and your respectful and cooperative interactions will help us achieve that goal. Thank you for using your best judgment as you participate, for following our guidelines, and for reporting abuse and other inappropriate content if it is posted.
The Worldpay ONE Community will be supervised by moderators that will review content, help our users get the information they need, and address issues that members bring to their attention. These moderators may delete or edit content that is inappropriate, misleading, or doesnt follow our guidelines.
While common sense is typically the best guide, we have established the following guidelines to set general expectations:
What to do:
- Enjoy our community. Ask questions, share knowledge, and reach out to other people to exchange ideas respectfully.
- Play nicely in the sandbox.
- Only upload and post content that is appropriate and belongs to you.If you upload an avatar or profile image, only use images that you have created or have permission to use. Posting content that doesn't belong to you puts you at risk of liability, and we will moderate your content or terminate your account to protect you and the community.
- Be yourself.
What to avoid:
- Using online banking credentials to register. It is important to use different passwords for online banking and social media sites. Please use a new password for this site.
- Being inappropriate.
- Being off-topic, boring, or making angry comments.
- Providing commercial content or spam.
- Making personal attacks.
- Posting illegal content.
- Using offensive language.
- Using personally-identifiable, private, or confidential information. Our websites are for general use and are not intended for children under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect information via our websites, applications, services, or tools from users under the age of 18. Comments in HTML format will not be accepted.
- Our point system and user status is designed to reward users for making positive contributions to the community. Please don't take actions solely for the purpose of amassing more points and improving your status, especially if those actions won't enhance the community experience.
Worldpay reserves the right to change these guidelines at any time at its sole discretion. We will post those changes on our websites and update the effective date of the guidelines. We encourage you to check back periodically to stay up to date on our user guidelines.
A more detailed view
These are the ABCs of our User Guidelines in greater detail. The User Guidelines are incorporated by reference into this Agreement. The Worldpay ONE Community is open to all points of view on the intended business-related topics. We want to hear from you, and we are committed to maintaining a comfortable environment for all visitors. Please interact with other users respectfully, as you would in any public or professional arena. If you disagree with the statements of another user, it is acceptable to engage in polite, mature debate. Name-calling, personal attacks, harassment, and other aggressive posts or behavior are not allowed and are grounds for immediate removal of a post, or grounds for permanent removal from the Worldpay ONE Community
All terms in the User Guidelines are consistent with the terms as defined in the User Agreement.
The following content and conduct are not allowed in the Community, and are cause for username suspension or termination without explanation or prior notice. Your posts or other communications that include the following content or reflect prohibited conduct, as described below, may be subject to removal. By participating in the Community, you understand and agree to abide by the following ABCs of Etiquette:
Illegal or Unethical Activities and Content directed at the Worldpay ONE Community or its Users are Prohibited.
- You agree not to engage in, promote, or advocate any illegal activity or fraudulent schemes of any kind including, but not limited to, money laundering, tax evasion, securities fraud, and pyramid or multi-level marketing schemes - through your posts or other use of the Community. You also agree not to post links to other websites that engage in such activities.
- Do not submit content that you know is false, inaccurate, libelous, or otherwise misleading in any way.
- Do not submit content that contains any computer viruses, worms, or other potentially damaging computer programs or files.
- You must not intentionally impersonate or misrepresent your business or qualifications.
- Do not post or transmit material you do not have the right to post or transmit under law (such as copyright, trade secret, or securities) or due to your personal contractual or fiduciary relationships.
- Do not post material that violates any applicable law or regulation, including, without limitation, the rules and regulations of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission and the national or other securities exchanges, (especially and including the rule against making false or misleading statements to manipulate the price of any security).
- Do not offer, sell, or buy any security through the Community.
- You may not use the Community in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair Worldpay servers or networks, or interfere with any other user's use and enjoyment of the Community.
- You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any services, usernames, computer systems, or networks, through hacking, password mining, or any other means. We may take any legal and technical remedies necessary to prevent the violation of this provision.
Profane, obscene, racist, sexist, intolerant, inappropriate, disruptive, or unrelated content is prohibited.
- Indecent, profane, sexually explicit, obscene, or pornographic material of any kind - including masked profanity where symbols, initials, intentional misspellings, or other characters are used to suggest profane language - is strictly prohibited.
- Threats, personal attacks, abusive, defamatory, derogatory, or inflammatory language, or stalking or harassment of any individual, entity, or Worldpay is strictly prohibited.
- Discriminatory or hateful speech of any kind regarding age, gender, race, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, or disability is strictly prohibited.
- You agree not to engage in any spamming or excessive posting, or submit content that is disruptive, off-topic, deliberately intended to have a negative impact on the Community or its users, or otherwise interfere with the ability of others to enjoy or comfortably use the Community.
Keep Your and other People's Information Private, and Other Important Rules
- Do not post any personally-identifiable information about yourself or another person, including addresses, email addresses, contact information, phone numbers, account numbers, Social Security numbers, Taxpayer Identification Numbers, account numbers, lawsuits brought by you or third parties against another individual or entity, or health information, and use care in posting your personal or identifying information.
- Maintain courtesy and follow good posting etiquette. Posting with ALL CAPS, HTML tags, or excessive typographic symbols may result in your post being removed.
- For customer service issues related to Worldpay products and services, please go to www.Worldpay.com. For customer service issues please go to www.Worldpay.com/contact
Solicitations and promotions and other commercial use are not permitted.
- You agree not to post or make available at the Worldpay ONE Community site any content or third-party website that harms, or intends to harm, the flow of information and/or participation in Worldpay ONE Community.
- You agree not to post unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, or pyramid or multi-level marketing schemes, and you further agree not to use automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, data-mining tools, or other means to download data from the Community.
Copyright and intellectual property violations are not permitted.
- Infringement on any party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, intellectual property or other proprietary rights, or right of publicity or privacy is strictly prohibited and is the sole responsibility of the user.
- By submitting any content to the Community, you warrant and represent that you are the copyright owner of the content or that the copyright owner of the content has granted you permission to use such content consistent with the manner and purpose of your use.
- Using the Community to distribute unauthorized copies of copyrighted material, including photos, artwork, text, recordings, designs, computer programs, or derivative works of such programs is strictly prohibited and subject to removal.
You retain your rights to any Content you submit, post or display on or through Worldpay ONE You own your Content (and your photos and videos are part of the Content).
By submitting, posting or displaying Content on or through Worldpay ONE, you grant Worldpay, LLC, its Parents and subsidiaries (hereinafter "Worldpay") a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license (with the right to sublicense) to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, publish, transmit, display and distribute such Content in any and all media or distribution methods (now known or later developed). This license authorizes Worldpay to make your Content available to the rest of the world and to let others do the same. You agree that this license includes the right for Worldpay to provide, promote, and improve Worldpay ONE and to make Content submitted to or through Worldpay ONE available to other companies, organizations or individuals for the syndication, broadcast, distribution, promotion or publication of such Content on other media and services. Such additional uses by Worldpay, or other companies, organizations or individuals, may be made with no compensation paid to you with respect to the Content that you submit, post, transmit or otherwise make available through Worldpay ONE
Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") Notice and Procedure
Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement in Accordance with DMCA. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at http://www.copyright.gov), Worldpay Name will respond expeditiously to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement that are reported to Worlpday Name's designated copyright agent identified below. As part of our response, we may remove or disable access to material residing on a site that is controlled or operated by Worldpay Name that is claimed to be infringing, in which case we will make a good-faith attempt to contact the person who submitted the affected material so that they may make a counter notification, also in accordance with the DMCA. The following section describes the information that should be present in these notices. Notice of Infringing Material If you are a copyright owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of an owner of the copyright or of any exclusive right under the copyright, and believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please report your notice of infringement to Worldpay by providing Worldpay's designated copyright agent listed below with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identify the material that you claim is infringing the copyrighted work listed above and that is to be removed or access disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Worldpay Name to locate the material;
- Provide information reasonably sufficient to allow Worldpay Name to contact you, including a name, address, telephone number, and email address;
- If possible, provide information sufficient to allow Worldpay Name to notify the owner/administrator of the allegedly infringing content;
- Include the following statements:
- "I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above as allegedly infringing is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law."
- "I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed."
- Sign the notice;
- Send the notice to:
Jonathan Ellman, Head Counsel Intellectual Property, 900 Chelmsford Street,
Lowell, MA 01851
Counter Notification. The administrator of an affected site or the provider of affected content may make a counter notification pursuant to sections 512(g)(2) and (3) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. When we receive a counter notification, we may reinstate the material in question. To file a counter notification with us, you must provide a written communication by fax or regular mail that sets forth the items specified below:
- Identify the specific URLs or other unique identifying information of material that Worldpay has removed or to which Worldpay has disabled access.
- Provide your name, address, telephone number, email address, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located (or the Northern District of California if your address is outside of the United States), and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification under subsection (c)(1)(C) or an agent of such person.
- Include the following statement:
- "I swear, under penalty of perjury, that I have a good faith belief that the material identified above was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled, or that the material identified by the complainant has been removed or disabled and will no longer be shown."
- Sign the notice.
- Send the notice to:
Worldpay Corporate Headquarters
8500 Governors Hill Drive
Symmes Township, OH 45249
Worldpay and Worldpay Employees ("Team Members") and Workers
Worldpay does not endorse any comments made by its employees or by contractors, consultants, and other individuals working for or with Worldpay, unless they are an authorized representative of Worldpay. Worldpay does not validate assertions or forward-looking statements in the comments. All statements and viewpoints expressed in the comments are strictly those of the commenter alone, and do not constitute an official position of Worldpay unless they are posted by a moderator or an authorized representative.
Please remember that if you are a Worldpay employee or if you're working with Worldpay, you must disclose your status in your profile. The Worldpay ONE Community will then indicate that you are working at Worldpay next to your comments and questions to protect the integrity of the site. Whether you are at home or in the office, working for Worldpay or Worldpay is a material fact that may influence content and community members have a right to know. Thank you for helping maintain the integrity of our community by disclosing that relationship.